The users of MOREAS motorway may benefit from the following quality services, which are provided free of charge:
Traffic Management Centre
Our specialised personnel see to the safety of the motorway users and efficient traffic management, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1025* - Emergency Telephone Number
Since November 2013, travelers may use a unified emergency number, the 4-digit 1025*, on the motorways of the Peloponnese (OLYMPIA ODOS and MOREAS). In the event of a vehicle breakdown or incident, drivers may dial 1025* from their mobile phones and inform the employees of the Traffic Management Centre, about the location and type of incident, so that they may immediately dispatch a suitable road service vehicle to the relevant spot.
In the event of a vehicle breakdown or incident, drivers should proceed to the following actions:
- Move their vehicle to the Emergency Lane (EL), which is situated on the right side of the motorway. This helps prevent crashing risks with passing vehicles.
- Take all the necessary measures provided by the Traffic Code (such as turning on the vehicle’s hazard flashers, placing the triangular warning sign on the road pavement etc)
- Inform the Traffic Management Centre of their situation by dialing 1025* from their mobile phone or by using the Emergency Road Telephones, and mention their location, according to the mileage point indicators. These indicators display the vehicle’s direction initial letter (A=towards Athens, K=towards Kalamata) and the mileage point – please see here.
- Stay behind the safety barriers and wait for the Patrol and Intervention Unit of MOREAS to arrive.
Free Road Assistance Services
MOREAS S.A. and its specialised partners provide vehicle recovery services to motorway users.
Our people are at your service, in order to answer any questions or address any problems you may have. Please call us at the number 2710-56.2020 (on business days and hours) or send your e-mail at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Centers (CSC)
They are situated at the toll stations of Nestani, Spathovouni and Kalamata. From there, you may obtain the e-PASS transponder, for free, in order to pass quickly and easily through the toll stations from Athens to Kalamata and Sparti.You may also use the e-PASS on Attiki Odos and other Greek motorways. For more information please click here
* In accordance with the decision of the Hellenic Telecommunications and Post Commission (EETT) with No. 966/2 – Government Gazette 5266/Β/30-11-2020, we would like to inform you that calls to 1025 are subject to the Tariff Policy applied by each mobile and fixed telecommunications network operator. For further information, please visit the website of your network operator as well as the website of the Price Observatory for Telecommunication and Postal Retail Services of EETT.